my cup of tea™ takes your privacy seriously, and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, and use your information. my cup of tea™ collects the information when you access our Web Site, when you place an inquiry, and when you sign up for use of various services offered on the Site. Some of this information is collected automatically and some is collected only when you provide it voluntarily. my cup of tea™ collect the information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. We do not sell, or rent your information to third parties.
Information Collection and Use
- my cup of tea™ collects your personal information when you register with us, when you submit inquiry, when you use our services, or when you visit our Web Site.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email, company name, address, phone number, postal code, and industry. The information is used to identify you.
- my cup of tea™collects information about your transactions with us.
- my cup of tea™automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, web cookie information, and the pages you request
- my cup of tea® may set and access my cup of tea® cookies on your computer. Cookies that we used do not contain your personal information. my cup of tea™ uses cookie to store items in your shopping cart, and to track pages you have visited at our Site.
- my cup of tea™collects your information to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and to conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- my cup of tea™ does not rent, or sell, your personal information about you with other people, or companies.
- my cup of tea™ employs other companies and individuals to perform function on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purpose.
- my cup of tea™disclose your personal information if it determines that an applicable law, regulation or legal process requires it, or if we determines that it needs to share such information to protect or enforce my cup of tea™'s rights or the rights of another user.
Control Your Account Information
- You can edit your account information anytime
- You can delete you account by email or phone to my cup of tea™
- my cup of tea™reserves the right to send you certain communication relating to my cup of tea™'s services, such as service announcement, promotions, and new product arrivals
Confidentiality and Security
- my cup of tea™ maintain security measures in place in order to attempt to protected against the lost, misuse, and alteration of your person information under our control.
- Please be advised, however, that the Internet and other various networking communication media are not entirely secure, and your information may therefore be subject to interception or losses which are beyond our control. Accordingly, my cup of tea® assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond my cup of tea™ reasonable control.
To accommodate changes in our service, the technology, and legal developments, this Policy may change over time. We may add, change, or remove portions of this Policy when we feel it is appropriate to do so.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: email@example.com